A global platform for leaders and change makers
To offer a global platform for leaders and change-makers seeking to contribute towards a lasting transformation in the world in which core human values such as love, respect, solidarity and compassion become integrated in our decision-making and relational processes, enabling systemic change in organisations, communities and nations. This is part of our ‘duty of care’ for the Earth and for Humanity at large.
The Forum focuses on spirituality in leadership, and explores new forms of governance underpinned by care, respect, trust, dialogue and relationships.
As partners of the SoH Forum, we see this work as a way to serve the world and as a pathway for our own learning, growth and transformation.
“I very much like the concept of a dialogue as a learning experience that sheds light on values and spirituality. People need to do it with others. People should not feel alone. Many leaders do not openly express their high values because they feel the climate is cynical or even hostile. It is not being welcomed and so they keep it to themselves. They need a safe forum to meet others with similar values to regain hope.”
Ambassador Ragnar Ängeby, Former Head of Conflict Prevention in Practice Program, Folke Bernadotte Academy, Sweden.
The purpose of the Forum is to explore:
- the process of change within the individual that enables transformation in a community or country
- the empowerment and sustenance of higher values and their practical implementation in personal, family, community and work life
- how the deeper dimensions of our humanity affect the direction of society
- how we can hold onto our higher purposes despite the many pressures that can take us off course
- how we can support each other in maintaining hope as we move towards a new future.
Who is this Forum for?
Leaders and change-makers who seek to maintain their higher values in the midst of opposing trends. For those who are aware of the connection between personal values, inter-personal interactions and decision making at all levels of society. Those who wish to experience and contribute to a new reality in the making.
Participants may be in any area of society, including business and finance, government, the natural and built environment, healthcare, education, the arts, culture and sports.