Transformative experiences for a world in transition
24-27 October 2018
Villa La Angostura, Patagonia, Argentina
We are aligned with the Spirit of Humanity Forum (SoH). Having taken part in the Reykjavík Forum, we are committed to the principles and purpose of the SoH Forum.
We intend to contribute towards a lasting transformation in the world, in which core human values – such as love, respect, solidarity and compassion – become integrated into decision-making and relationships, enabling systemic change in organisations, communities and nations.
We ask ourselves what we have to do to transform our personal thoughts and beliefs in order to give birth to the kind of society we look forward to, based on our spiritual values. We value life and we want to expand our awareness of caring for it, in all its forms. We wish to walk this path with others, strengthening our purpose through profound encounters with people from all over the world.
Learning from others
We know that a lot of people are willing to empower this purpose. As partners with the Spirit of Humanity Forum, we see this work as a way to serve the world, and as a pathway for our own learning, growth and transformation. Of all the people we deal with, we want to appeal to those whose basis is spreading love, respect and inner peace.
We honour our history
We recognise that there have always been men and women who have given their life to be true to the highest values of human beings. Now, we can see people from an enormous range of fields and activities who are willing to live these values. We want to strengthen this emerging evolution by exploring its implications. We are inspired to contribute to this evolving energy by sharing our experiences of honouring the core values of human beings.
Our purpose commits us to search for new ways to create connections, to have deep conversations, to build up innovative forms of encounters, to explore new forms of governance underpinned by care, respect, trust, dialogue and relationships.
Patagonia Argentina October 2018
We are grateful for the support of those who created this movement, as we assume responsibility for organising the Spirit of Humanity Patagonia Forum in Villa La Angostura, Neuquén, Argentina, 24-27 October 2018.
- We want to bring to our Latin American Region the idea of modelling this emerging paradigm as it is unfolding, making this conversation accessible in terms of our language, our culture, our different perspectives in dealing with our issues and setting public policies.
- We believe in the value of sharing experiences, which promote deep conversations, and making actions visible in terms of spiritual values.
- We have a sense of urgency to create and support new social and economic relations; based on co-operation, caring for people and for nature, and promoting sustainable values for our planet and mankind.
- We embrace and understand the importance of how our decisions today shape the world we want to live in tomorrow; evolving as human beings living by our core values.
THANK YOU FOR JOINING US!
- Alan Gegenschatz, facilitator, board advisor, explorer, servicing leaders, International Business Partner of Renaissance Executive Forum and Founder of Outobox AG. Alan is a founding member, who helped to create and shape the SoH Forum.
- Javier Casas Rua, former CEO at PWC Argentina, participant at 2nd and 3rd SoH Forum.
- Sara Caputo, Master in Communication Strategies, Adaptive Leadership Professor and Consultant, participant at 3rd SoH Forum. Sara lives in Villa La Angostura.
- Juan Hitzig, Medical Doctor, Programa Longevus, participant at 3rd SoH Forum.
- Myrian Castello, Founder of Dream Factory, participant at 3rd SoH Forum. Lives in Sao Paolo, Brazil.
- Moira Lowe, National Coordinator of Brahma Kumaris, Argentina.